Terms and Conditions
- The use of this www.elsa-online.co.za (“the Site”) is subject to the below conditions and any person entering the Site is bound by these conditions.
- “User” means any person who enters and/or uses the Site, notwithstanding the fact that such a person only visits the home page of the Site.
- The Site is owned by ‘Esports League South Africa’ (Proprietary) Limited (Hereinafter referred to as Esports League South Africa) whose principal place of business is at 34 Watsonia View, Noordheuwel, Roodepoort, Gauteng.
- Whilst every reasonable effort is made to ensure that the information contained on the Site is accurate and up to date, it should not be assumed that this will invariably be the case. Where necessary or appropriate, Users should obtain independent verification of any information contained on the Site.
- News articles or opinions published on the Site reflect the views of the author. Esports League South Africa does not necessarily associate itself with any of the views or opinions expressed by the authors of any news articles or opinions published on the Site.
- Esports League South Africa reserves the right to change any of the content of the Site at any time in its sole discretion.
- Intellectual Property
- The Site is owned and operated by Esports League South Africa which has copyright in respect of all material contained in the Site unless otherwise stated. No content may be altered, distributed, transferred, added to, or in any other way interfered with, except as otherwise expressly indicated on the Site or with the prior written consent of Esports League South Africa. In the event that Esports League South Africa gives its permission for reproduction of any copyrighted material contained in the Site, Esports League South Africa or copyright holder, as the case may be, must be credited as the copyright holder in a prominent place and in legible letters.
- If copyrighted material is to be reproduced on another website, then the first occurrence of the words “Esports League South Africa” must be hyperlinked to the Site at your own cost.
- Comments and suggestions about the Site are welcome. By making such suggestions or comments, you release all intellectual property rights in such comments or suggestions to Esports League South Africa at no charge.
- Third Parties may submit articles for publication on the Site. Authors of such articles are required to identify themselves and give brief curriculum vitae. Esports League South Africa reserve the right to edit such articles or quote extracts from them, allow the articles or extracts to be reproduced on other websites and in other places, in Esports League South Africa discretion, provided that the author will always be credited.
- All intellectual property on the Site, including but not limited to content, trademarks, logos, pictures, video downloads, domain names, patents, design elements, software, source code, meta tags, databases, text, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks are the property of or licensed to Esports League South Africa and as such, are protected from infringement by domestic and international legislation and treaties. Subject to the rights licensed to the User, all other rights to intellectual property on the Site are expressly reserved
4.1 If any User uses content from the Site in breach of these Terms and Conditions
4.1.1 Esports League South Africa reserves the right to claim damages from the User and/or
4.1.2 to institute criminal proceedings against the User.
- Conditions of Use
- Hyperlinks to the Site from any other source shall be directed at the home page of the Site. Links beyond the Site/s home page may only be used with Esports League South Africa prior written consent.
- Esports League South Africa shall not be liable, in any manner whatsoever, for any damage, loss or liability that resulted from the use of content, products or services available from the Site, if such content, products or services was accessed through a hyperlink not directed at the home page of the Site. Persons that wish to link to pages beyond the home page of the Site without Esports League South Africa prior written consent, they shall do so at their own risk and hereby indemnify Esports League South Africa against any loss, liability or damage that may result from the use of such hyperlinks. Esports League South Africa non-liability for deep linking is based on the fact that deep links bypass these terms and conditions.
- Users may refer to small and reasonable amounts of content available from the Site and only if such a reference is placed in inverted commas and acknowledged.
- No person may, without the prior written consent of Esports League South Africa, frame the Site in any manner whatsoever.
- Apart from bona-fide search engine operators and use of the search facility provided on the Site by Users, no person may use or attempt to use any technology or applications (including web crawlers, robots or web spiders) to search, collect or copy content from the Site for any purpose whatsoever, without the prior written consent of Esports League South Africa. No modification and/or reverse engineering whatsoever of any content of this website is permitted.
- E-mail addresses, names, telephone numbers and fax numbers published on the Esports League South Africa website may not be incorporated into any database used for electronic marketing or similar purposes. No permission is given or should be implied that information on the Esports League South Africa website may be used to communicate unsolicited communications to Esports League South Africa and all rights detailed in section 45 of the ECT Act – http://www.acts.co.za/ect_act/ are reserved.
- All licenses and/or permissions granted in terms of this clause 5 are provided on a non-exclusive and non-transferable basis and may be terminated or canceled by Esports League South Africa at any time without prior notice or reasons.
- The Site provides links to various other Internet sites. Esports League South Africa has no control over the content of those websites, nor does Esports League South Africa review that content. Esports League South Africa, therefore, cannot be held responsible for the content or the accuracy of those websites. These websites may contain sexually explicit, violent, racist or other types of material which may be offensive to you. Therefore access to such other websites is at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability and warranties
- Esports League South Africa does not guarantee the accuracy of information provided on the Site and accordingly cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage of any nature, howsoever caused, that may arise from your use of the Site or reliance upon information contained in it.
- Where information of a financial nature is contained on the Site, this is provided for information purposes only and you are advised not to place reliance upon such information for purposes of your own financial, investment, tax planning or decisions. Esports League South Africa does not guarantee the accuracy of such information or that the information provided is current.
Esports League South Africa does not and cannot guarantee that files available for download from the Site or that the Site as a whole is free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. Accordingly, your use of the Site is at your own risk.
© 2019 Copyright © 2019 Esports League South Africa (Pty)Ltd, All rights reserved.